Assalam o Alaikum
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the past one year has been a very long, tiring year for the whole community. We are blessed to have a community who acted responsibly for the safety of each other.
Now that vaccination process has started, we would like to start holding our weekly programs at the Zainabia Center. We will start small and insha Allah if things go well, we will gradually open up for other major events such as birthdays and martyrdom commemorations of Imams (a.s).
As we open up, life will still not be normal. Every attendee would have to first register online and attest that they are eligible per rules AND sign liability waivers.
We are requesting you to please read the following Rules carefully and entirely.
Rules for eligibility to attend programs at Zainabia Center:
- Maximum 50 persons will be allowed to attend the programs in person.
- If you are over 65 years of age, you MUST have received COVID-19 vaccine to be eligible
- Minimum age to attend is 15 years.
- You must submit an online registration form (to be sent for each program separately)
- Registration form MUST be completed for each attendee. Parents/Guardians must submit this form on behalf of minors.
- All attendees agree to submitting to COVID-19 Screening, including a temperature check before entering the building
- While participating at an event, attendees MUST practice “social distancing” at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19.
- While participating at an event, attendees MUST wear face coverings at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19.
- Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, the event organizers have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, the event organizers cannot guarantee that event participants, volunteers, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
Other Requirements and Recommendations:
- If you would be praying at the center, please bring your own Sajdagah (turbah)
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging each other
- Do not bring any food to share with others
- Only boxed tabarruk distribution is allowed
NOTE: Please be polite to the organizers. They want to ensure your safety. Your cooperation will ensure others safety as well.